Since my "second job" seems to be computer support, I thought I'd put some tips, tricks and "raspberries" up here for everyone's enjoyment. ...along with plenty of other commentary on music, life, Macs, etc.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Content and Conviction...

One of my favorite speakers/pastors/expositors is Ravi Zacharias. He is amazingly intelligent and insightful, with a firm foundation in God's Word. He has a radio/tape ministry that comes on each week called "Let My People Think".

I caught up on some of these radio podcasts over the Christmas holidays, and heard one that was simple incredible. It is entitled "Creedal Affirmation in Search of Commitment" (Part 1 & Part 2).

Amazing to think that, in the major American church denominations, very few still believe in the inerrancy of the Bible. We have Moses and the Prophets; we do not need a miracle to believe.

Take a listen, and post your thoughts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home